A Country i would like to visit


Lately, i haven't tought about visiting a country but if i had to choose a country in the future i'd like to visit Italy because it's a place that has incredible cities and natural places, besides having a very interesting history in the past.
If i went there i'd like to visit Florence and Naples because both cities has great architecture like the Florence cathedral and awesome historical places. Also this cities has great football clubs and big beautiful stadiums like the San Paolo stadium, that i'd like to visit, as well as the nice restaurants you can find there and in the case of Naples i'd like to eat real Neapolitan pizza. Besides that if i be there i would take a lot of photographs, visit museums and just walk through the city watching the greats buildings.
 However if i went there i wouldn't stay for a long time because a like my city and my country, especially the great natural places you can find.

Comentarios

  1. Hey Thomas .... I would love to see Alexis Sanchez play hahaha
    Wonderful soccer stadiums and incredible cities.
    Greetings

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Oh, Naples have the most amazing pizza in the world (my friends told me)

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Hi thomas!!, in terms of architectural beauty I think Italy is one of the most beautiful countries in the world, I really would love to go

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Hi Thomas, Italy looks like such a beautiful country, would love to visit too! Also because italian food is my favorite, specially pizza :)

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Hello Thomas! Italy, it is a beautiful country, I would like to visit Milan, to see King Arthur and Boy Wonder. Obviously eat the pastas of Italy.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares