The best holidays I've had

 


Holidays is a wonderful time and it is really hard to say which have been the best so far, but 9 years ago I went to Viña del Mar and that is probably the best holidays of my life.
In that trip, i visited Viña with my family and my cousins, and we spent two weeks there. those were incredible holidays because we were in an apartment really close to the beach and every day we went there.
That summer the weather was really good and it never was extremely hot, that’something i like about coastal cities, because of it was very nice at night, so we went for walks and saw the trade fair and different artists that presented their shows on the streets.


This holiday was incredible, basically because everyone was young with similar ages and we did a lot of things together like swimming or playing on the beach, visited cool places, like the Quinta Vergara that had a espectacular palace and a enourmous stage where the Viña festival took place, also we visit the Sausalito lagoon.
 

This vacation was a long time ago but it was incredibly fun and i always gonna remember it.


 

.

 

Comentarios

  1. Hii thomas !! I like Viña del Mar too much because it is very similar to Santiago. I feel like it's Santiago, but with beaches.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I'd really like to go to viña! I've never been outside Santiago before :'c

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Hi Thomas! I agree with you, the weather on the beaches in the summer is very nice and the Quinta Vergara is spectacular.
    I can't wait to visit that place again.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Hi Thomas! I love Viña del Mar, I went 2 times in 2018, it was awesome, I have a lot of great memories of that trip. I would love to go again

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Hi Thomas, I also fondly remember a family vacation we had in Viña del Mar, many years ago.

    ResponderBorrar
  6. Hi Thomas Viña It's very nice, I've only been there a few times because I prefer quieter places

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares