Movies that i love

 

Always it's a good time to watch a good movie. Most of the time i watch it online on my laptop but i prefer go to cinema because it's a wonderful experience. The kind of films i like the most are dramas and movies of entertaining adventures like Indiana Jones, a great and fun story.
 One of my favorite movie is "Cinema Paradiso", an italian drama with a powerful story, in which an cinema director  Salvatore recapitulate his life and tell his story about how he on his infancy became friend with Alfredo the projectionist of his hometown cinema and how is developed their strong friendship along the years.

The film shows how Salvatore grows and experience different moments of his life on a little Italian town and the cinema.  Another great thing is how the film represents the cinema like an important place for all the inhabitants of the town, also the spectacular music composed by Ennio Morricone makes it a wonderful and emotional experience, that in my opinion is an awesome display  of art.

https://img.culturacolectiva.com/cdn-cgi/image/f=auto,w=1600,q=80,fit=contain/content_image/2019/4/13/1555137503866-cinema-paradiso.jpeg

The movie i would like to watch again is "Indiana Jones and the raiders of the lost ark" a film star by Harrison Ford, because it's a light and fun adventure movie, that give you an entertaining moment.
https://www.gannett-cdn.com/-mm-/facccc2bba3d647b23edf0684c335da820db41cc/c=180-0-1611-809/local/-/media/2016/06/10/USATODAY/USATODAY/636011681877625238-XXX-RAIDERS-RESTORED-IMAGE-51014315.JPG?width=660&height=374&fit=crop&format=pjpg&auto=webp

Comentarios

  1. Hello! I have never watched "Cinema Paradiso" but I've always heard about it, maybe one day I would watch it; when I was a child I used to see the Indiana Jones movies with my dad, but honestly I don't remember a lot about the plot

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I've never seen "Cinema Paradiso" but it sounds like a good recommendation. I didn't see Indiana Jones either, but I recommend you see one of the Studio Ghibli

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares