Future Job

 https://image.freepik.com/foto-gratis/cliente-masculino-pensativo-mirando-otro-lado_74855-3601.jpg

If I think about my future job, the first option there will be something related to the career im currently studying . When I was a kid and in my teenage years i wasn´t clear about my future job, but the time make me change and i get close to laws and public administration. So, in a close future I want to be a professional of the public service, I look myself in any place of Santiago, in a local government probably. But some years ago my direction of life it was related to sociology and things like that, because when I was in the school my  history teacher motivate me to analyze the differents elements of society and how are related.

Well, now about my future job today... my preference it will be a local government, like I said before, because I like the closeness with the people and being a helpful hand on my town in some way. If my plans work just good, I'd  get graduated from here maybe in two years I guess, and then I start to work in some public service with a good wage, not a gigantic but a good one.
 Some of my preferent areas are public health and urban development, and maybe i could work on one of this in the future.


Comentarios

  1. ooh it is very interesting that you want to work on urban development, we need good public policies for the cities in Chile. I hope you meet your targets n.n.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares